Tuesday, March 8, 2011

watching them a look of surprise

"Snow ah, tell uncle you come from?" Emperor cheap uggs is good for u asked.


"I come from the mountains, not I came from Shanghai." "Shanghai?" Four men chorus said. I came from Shanghai's strange? What is so loud, oh... Thousands of years ago the ancient certainly don't know Shanghai luo, I was stupid. "That deke ah, actually Shanghai is my hometown, so... yeah. It's the same with you here, really." Say, I made a super-large sneezing, here now, have mercy on me DaDongTian is incredibly still wear short-sleeved, "ah, formed" and come to 1.


"Small bamboo, immediately to prepare a suit to fly snow, still have to clean it up, to fly snow arrangement home satisfied." Emperor deke explaination.


The "decree" as a slave


"Snow, you can be willing to live here?" Emperor uncle asked me.


"Want to pay the rent? Emperor uncle, I have no money." I carefully said, but I say of can be all the truth. I really didn't have the money.


Emperor listen first a surprised, and then just smiled and said: "don't pay the rent, you although relieved live, what want can find queen, or high-ranked imperial concubine to, don't torment yourself. Know?"


He say that finish can my turn was dumbfounded, what happened here? Then the emperor to his side's two beauties say "fly snow by you care, can not have the slightest bit careless, know?"


"ChenQie as purport."


"Uncle ah, my medicine?" That's my only token, I go home may have to rely on it? Those person passing through the space and choose time is such, is carry-on in token of through. I will protect it.


"Medicine? Is that box?" Emperor refers to put on the table yuexiang asked me. "That is it, could you help me take over here?" To put it beside me I just wait a secure, million next can go back, hehe...


"The emperor, let fly snow first rest," LiuGuiFei said, "think she is tired, all over, we let her rest. Later came out to see her."


"Good, trudging you rest. I will come to see you later."


"Boon"


Proper I ease sleep in my sleep fantasizing, sleeping when I back. Emperor made a change my life.


"The emperor, you are to keep the girl?" Queen ShangShi said "kindness shore said but she?"


"It must be her, we see she fell from the sky, she called snow. Don't was' world fly snow, huang fromzhe auspicious, heaven qiqi female, people who 'she is my emperor near future queen, future dynasty emperor or LingEr when both pour son do, all made her emperor queen. The empress, you and flesh to take good care of her."


"Yes"


And then I don't know my fate has changed, still in bed fantasize about holding yuexiang sleep may return to modern to...


"I first letter in her princess, my precious, do you say?"


"The emperor is to want to arrange a first for her identity." LiuGuiFei said.


"So it won't let others hurt her, Analyst can live in presenting palace." The queen said: "the emperor or let her live to - how pavilion?" snow


"Just do as you suggest."

No comments:

Post a Comment