Saturday, February 26, 2011

Still really decree by destiny

Xi don't want to just so give up, she's dictionary without giving up two words. She want to make sure that this is how one and the same? Even if they don't like, will he say them. But each time to find him, he always ZhuJianQing avoid him, let her see, white ran a visit. Finally figured out a good way, these days he was okay come to class, then she's class time to find him, forcing him to clarify. Korea fell skarn strongly pushed the teacher's door, stage professor got a fright, subsequently suffering a face, "gu, how are you, give point face ok or not?"


"Million professor?" .


Since the first day, Korea fell report skarn is plenty to fine went to his office, they quickly into consult consult the elder brother good. Often, Korea fell skarn always satiated, occasionally will only leave again drink a afternoon tea...


Roy surprised raise head, obviously, he nearby of the little girl friend frightenned, are looking rather pale, like the next seconds to drop tears come, Roy like didn't see the skarn is same, vehemently comfort my girlfriend. This picture, still really dazzling.


Dean, pizza and riegl fairly speakless, now what condition?


"Roy · pierced wood si, you should not give me an explanation?" Korea fell skarn pretending to see such a AiYan picture.


Roy this is just stood up, facing the xiaoshan xi, "I don't think, I will explain it to you."


"I thought you were like me." Xi some angry.


"You say is your thought."


"Must you and my soul clear relationship is?"


"Between us have what relation?" Good strange voice, appearing a stocks rashly, like after refusing to a vexatious girls.


"Good, between us, without any relationship. I know, also very clear. The people I disappear coffin not to shed tears. I want you personally say you don't like me." Korea fell skarn stare big eyes watching closely Roy, each breath can almost flapping on the other side of the face.


Roy light smile don't overdo, like laugh at Pennsylvania as, actually alight in his don't overdo mou after, revealing the pain of color. And with the fastest speed returned to normal, "fine, I Roy, wood, no matter whether you plunge down Pennsylvania hit of South Korea, I won't be like you." Words so saying, neck baggy tie was xi pull up, Roy efforts oneself eyes to flat, and the skarn almost ejective fire.


"Good, very good, you are successful angered me." Originally has always been her affection.


Roy looked at Pennsylvania fire rushed out of the classroom, big turn round to prepare to leave the classroom. Hands, but I was pulled to live, the cowardly voice. "Can not to go, I really like you." She knew that he left will never is her.


Roy broke away from her hand, never see her one eye. The softhearted He went out of the classroom, perhaps he should consider from school.


Dean sasha is to see her tears of face, "he's not your, give up!"


She twitched its tender shoulder, mumbling cheap uggs is good for u way: "I really like him."

No comments:

Post a Comment