Friday, February 25, 2011

how should bear day happiness will how

Disappear for several days, xiu changed back to her original cheap uggs is good for u family-orient image.

And show sat old place - we often go to the room two teahouse, feeling that night except the door of the new post teahouses in several painting spring couplets and light a few red lanterns, with usual without what different.

"This year is crossed didn't atmosphere." Sitting there are tea desk edge, my sadness of said.

"Ha ha, no, I felt ok!" Show jolly, said.

"Feel spiritless. Remember the past can set off firecrackers, at that time the Chinese New Year is really very lively, everywhere, it feels just like firecrackers Spring Festival" I consulted the shan shan said.

"You ah, others often say the same person, I raise two rice with you is the best explains" show staring at me, are feeling like said.

"Ha ha, what mean?" I chuckled with asked.

"Oh, you have what matter will suppress in mind oneself uncomfortable, I do have a annoyed, just go, if you everywhere harmoniously.no can become the goddess, that I might only part of the" show imp as far as possible to make me happy.

"Oh? How can I become goddess?" My curiosity and rapture up.

"You ah, what all can endure, what can let, seriously, others say you are super ninja, more will take you to visit the" when the goddess of said. Show kremlinologists

"Ha ha, is? Maybe, I also brain rot! However, I just stick to my consistent principle, hard to be good, the more you want to be a good woman, in this life, so big ambition" can't help and sorrow rise.

"Oh, do not say you say, don't put well. Anything yourself, happy ah,Report why do you always want to make oneself so sad?" show a bit worried.

"Do you think that I still small? Like chicken, imaginary ills?" I'm sad counter-question.

"Get, too, you said I couldn't understand. Say, on New Year's day, you this sorrow, what a pile ah" show impatiently put the motioning with his hand, just edge tea edge asked.

Slowly the husband and children go home to give my parents, parents should receive bag red envelopes, I am angry tenants mum said again to show.

"Faint, you today is this the so big temper?" Show not believe asked.

"Don't you think that small" I don't believe the asked.

"What is that great things? At ordinary times, you are not quite tolerant? Just also boast about you, how was your mother as small as query? Your parents you still don't understand? So little, your parents to see in the eye?" Show very dissatisfied of query.

"HMM... I was also in nevertheless" my sadness of replied.

"That morning star give your parents bag red envelopes, that also yes. You said, you are not divorce, again how to calculate, morning star also is your daddy's son-in-law, son-in-law to new in-laws bag red envelopes, there is wrong? Is there, the somebody else morning star parents so sincere to your house, and it is big New Year's day of the first month in the morning, your parents not bashful don't accept? People say, make moves not dozen smiling face, besides is son-in-law and relatives ah" show a little angry of say to.

"By conventional, all you say" I to hand teacup, herbal said.

"Oh? How do you not routine?" Show the curious asked.

"Everyone knows, I heel, early morning star between tatters of divorce, and the only thing of the morning and evening, why still want accept red envelopes, deposit is what heart" I depressed said.

"You say that could save what heart?" Show took a sip tea, disgruntled ask rhetorically.

"I don't know..." I sad shook his head.

"They are your closest relatives, could save what heart? So, you think about others, change the location of thinking about, when your baby is you, is your mother, if your baby's marriage problems, what would you do?" Show well-meaning said.

I his chin, very confused want according to the words to realize show said turn over, however,and had a knot in one's heart, I eventually do less than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment