Friday, December 24, 2010

To hear you say in your heart, insist that good

You really are a very sincere, caring good teacher. Make a teacher must be thus. Recently, I always thought that we here the teachers are very selfish. Perhaps it is now very competitive. They didn't have so much to really care about the mind of the students. If we could meet you such a teacher, that would be much better.
This evening, I go to the school reading room, see an article miniature novel the midnight phone calls ", the story touched me, novel story happened on me as though. Hero is a multiple college entrance examination LaBangSheng, early love, universities do not pass, suffered another lover abandon girl, finally to suicide wall.
Recall past events, let I regret, but I also want to go straight, I have the determination and struggle to finally, failed also regretless. I now to a quiet and beautiful mood of life, I think there is no need to so much, the world this have no matter, since the sorrow of a schemer. As long as established life beliefs, have a firm goal, a lifetime to struggle, such life meaningful. I always feel that people live a life time, why not give the world left some good things? In the world heartily claim? Perhaps those who lacked belief, also lack of love. Actually, love is great, there is love, even if poverty is also happiness. Look around, and those who really make people hate. Perhaps yourself with their life situation is different, the life experience different, life attitude is not identical also.
, owns the absolute yourself, what should you do? I know, I am a soft heart person, can do only a very law-abiding citizens. But, my heart was always by others undesirable mood influence. It makes me very miserable. Perhaps his past hurt, found myself surrounded by not how good person, I always unsafe and afraid that they will to fight me. Sometimes, himself the watch. In fact, they are very honest, sincere to treat others, but to live in the hearts of the people is always some irregular. Really hate them, and we live in the same world. Conversely, I also pretty sympathy for them, they also need love, just is hard to get, or they don't give love, also won't get love. I hate this kind of person, why you don't strive for happiness and love? I feel quite complicated, think much, some don't have to think some wrong don't seek. A personal life situation of superior, life endowed some.

No comments:

Post a Comment