Friday, December 24, 2010

they live banyan, their labor is not easy

A, my life not lost nights. Rural not night, is the wonderful people life movement.
Just start putting pen to that moment, there are many words in heart, and then, don't know accumulation run where go to, thinking appears short circuit. Just hair down test paper, disturbed me the serenity. The most pure heart, the most true thing, will also be noisy and hide. As Mr. Zhu ziqing of zhu ziqing, said that can really in reality get peace of mind is difficult, you can only receive a moment of quiet, a real self space, there are too many things to do, also has many responsibilities need us to bear, and the most important is for my selfless dedication relatives, they are the greatest person in the world. Life afflicted parents, can only live in struggling day by day, I admire them. I know: , real life, they were afraid. They are common and great man, they should support their elders, and to cultivate junior. They really bitter! I regret before oneself have a period of time to let them sad, in retrospect, inner intermittent uneasiness.
I received your letter, I'm excited, also some unexpected. Honestly, at first, just in impetuous society seeks a truth. Maybe, it is heart inside that star desire the good heart, forcing me to do so. I envy you very much, also admire you, you of literature attachments, let me shame, more let me shock. I really understand that as the scholar's share of the stubborn. Literature is hard, and is the lonely. Actually, I really want to live like with another girl, don't let head always think unrealistic thing, let myself miserable. Now I really don't want to commit to the abstract thinking in, and deeper, let oneself cannot get away. Maybe, I should change my life direction. I can't selfishly alive, I must work hard to hang my that home, after all parents already old.

No comments:

Post a Comment