Friday, December 24, 2010

do not care about your inner quality

Now, I'm at the crossroads in my life, wandering, hesitation, again-every panic, life, in the heart of fate, probably at whim, say what is all verbiage oneself lick blood from the wound like oneself also themselves slowly accustomed to, not before the kind of intense desire for friends. These words, very depressed, I don't know whether it is the real self.
Today, receive you sent works, at the moment, then there is no opportunity to read, the crowd noise interference my mood. Halcyon fine things, always should want to use quiet heart to taste. Possibility at that time and a half, I will not enjoy the superficial and proposing no knowledge what good advice, but if I appreciate finished, I sincerely heart say it out, no matter right and wrong.
I to man is sincere. I also found in this world as a person is too difficult. If to others but yourself not successful, others will not only look down upon, and even a variety of other to you blow. Outsiders see just as a result, it is your surface of rich, . Perhaps this is the social different. I think, this paragraph of time not to write to you again, learning tension. Only to achieve their life values, and will produce social benefits. Learning lies in.
Now I just want to let oneself well, you have the ability, have the strength, have endurance, doing what is possible. Although be difficult, vulnerable and my nature is cannot change. Just try to avoid damage. "Step back seasky". The university entrance exam is near, I need everyday wholeheartedly learning, I can't miss the opportunity, I tried to face it. Also wish you have a nice day. Today, we are here, a thin layer of snow, austral the snow, unlike north in the snow, like blots out, gave the campus inject new vitality to make the campus more lovely. This is pure campus! White snow, clarification, one's inner world of dirty? The world is so made that clear person who self-cleaning, turbidity since turbidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment